Monday, November 24, 2008

Fish and Pheasants


Check out my new Pop's Hobby Blog photo.  I caught this steelhead on the Trinity River in October, right after Steve Coffman and I got back from our Colorado hunting trip.  The funny thing about this photo is: now I know where I lost my forcepts.  You can see them laying on the rocks in this photo.  There is not much of a chance that they will still be there when we go back on Friday.  

Rob and I went Pheasant hunting last Wednesday on his hunting club on Seven Mile Lane.  Rob had eight birds planted in a rice check and we killed six, lost one and one got away clean.  Not bad for a bunch of old farts.   Tom's dog did a great job but Sam needs to get in shape and loose some weight.  Like father, like dog, I guess.  

Hope to have more photos of steelhead next week.  Stay tuned.


No comments: