Saturday, March 14, 2009

Almost Done


Just thought I would update everyone on my progress with my latest project.  The TV Credenza is almost finished.  I am waiting for the lacquer to cure so I can hand rub the finish to a glossy deep shine.  On Tuesday I will start the process and be done in a couple of days.  I couldn't wait, so I installed the doors, glass, speaker cloth and shelves so I could take some photos. 





This is a Flipworks Media storage tray.

The shelves are solid wood with ventilation slots

This photo doesn't represent the correct color of the cabinet.  The top photo is real close to the actual color of the wood.  The back of the credenza has three doors so you can easily access the backs of the components.

The cabinet will also have casters so you can pull it way from the wall to open the back doors.
Notice the ventilation ports across the top of the face frame.  This allows heat to escape keeping the components cool.  A fan can be added to assist air flow.

This one of a kind piece of furniture will be finished and ready for delivery next weekend. Delivery can be arranged if interested.

No comments: